Joining the Chamber is your chance to:
1. Be included in the members’ directory in our Tourism Book.
We distribute 15,000 promo books at Wisconsin Tourism Information Centers, Sport Shows, to other Chambers, to individuals around Wisconsin and other states, in response to thousands of requests we receive each year.
2. Be a part of our Business Referral System.
We receive over 5,000 calls per year. The Chamber staff supplies information about members and refers inquiries to them.
3. Be listed on our web-site membership directory.
Our web-site is currently receiving an average of 150+ visits per day.
4. Link your business – at no cost – to our Chamber website.
5. Take advantage of the learning seminars sponsored by the Chamber.
WTC and Western Dairyland co-sponsor the learning series.
6. Place your brochures and/or business cards in the Chamber office.
Almost 4,500 visitors come in per year and have access to member brochures.
7. Participate in our “Chamber Bucks” program.
Over $38,000 was spent last year on Chamber Bucks. The money stays right here in Jackson County at over 90 member owned businesses.
8. Receive our weekly “What’s Going on in Jackson County” e-mail and monthly newsletter.
These publications provide one more way to keep abreast of what is going on in our business community. It is also a cost-effective way to advertise business-to-business.
9. Attend and/or host Business After 5
Every month 50 to 100 of our local business leaders come together for a relaxed networking opportunity. Enjoy refreshments, make new friends, and all the while chatting about what makes your business unique!
10. Give back to the community by volunteering to serve on a Chamber committee.
Our Ambassadors are some of the best-known folks in the community. Consider volunteering some time to help at an event such as the Karner Blue 5K-10K-Half Marathon, Black River Area Oktoberfest or the Christkindl Festival.
11. Be a contender for the Business of the Year Award and the Customer Service of the Year.
At the Chamber’s Annual Dinners, the award recipients are recognized for their achievements.
12. Reserve our Conference Room.
As members, you have the opportunity to utilize the Chamber’s conference room free of charge one time each year. Subsequent use requires a nominal rental fee of $25.00. Call to reserve for your upcoming event!
13. Sport Show Reimbursement Program.
The Black River Area Chamber of Commerce will consider cost reimbursement for booth rental fees at sport related shows. Maximum reimbursement is $500.00, and criteria must be met in order to qualify. Requests are considered on a first-come, first-served basis. Reimbursement forms are available upon request at the Chamber office.