Enchanting river. Alluring trails. Outstanding ATVing.
Wisconsin’s Black River Country brings the Northwoods closer to home. Go canoeing and kayaking on the Black River. Fish for smallmouth bass, walleye and northern pike on the Black River and Lake Arbutus. Mountain bike 34 miles of fantastic trails in the Black River State Forest and Jackson County Forest. Ride more than 235 miles of the best ATV trails in the Midwest. It’s all in Black River Country.
- Get paddling information.
- Find fishing info.
- Learn about mountain biking opportunities.
- Get complete ATV and motorcycle trail information.
- Learn more about scuba diving at Wazee Lake Recreation Area
- Find information about golfing at 18-hole Skyline Golf Club
Order the Visitor Guide & Trail Guide!
Order your own copy of the new Black River Country Visitor Guide and Trail Guide. You’ll find everything you need to plan your Black River Country adventure. Order now.
Keep up-to-date on what’s happening in Wisconsin’s Black River Country—sign up for the free e-newsletter. Learn about trails, upcoming events and more. Sign up now.