Monday, April 1, 2013
Find fantastic trails, great fishing and outstanding outdoor adventures in Wisconsin’s Black River Country.
- Biking and Hiking Trails Enjoy endless miles of trails and logging roads. Learn more about the trails.
- Scuba Diving Dive Wazee Lake, the deepest lake in Wisconsin. Get diving info.
- ATV Trails Ride more than 235 miles of ATV area trails throughout the summer. Get trail information and maps.
- Boating, Fishing and Paddling Explore the winding Black River and Lake Arbutus. Get fishing info.
- Golfing Play eighteen holes at Black River Country’s Skyline Golf Course. Find out more.
- Treasure Hunting Explore unique shops and antiques dealers throughout the area. Learn more.
- Don’t Drive All Day! Located right off I-94, Black River Country is only 2 hours from the Twin Cities, two hours from Madison and only five hours from Chicago. Plan your trip today!