Sunday, July 1, 2012
If you want adventure, look no further than Wisconsin’s Black River Country. Here are six ways to find adventure in Black River Country this summer.
- ATVing – Ride more than 235 miles of the best ATV trails in the Midwest. Get trail information and maps.
- Biking & Hiking – Spend a summer day exploring endless miles of trails and logging roads. Learn more about the trails.
- Shopping – Go on a treasure hunting adventure and visit the unique shops and antiques dealers throughout the area. Learn more.
- Scuba Diving – Cool off with a dive into Wazee Lake, the deepest lake in Wisconsin. Get diving info.
- Golfing – Go on a golfing adventure along the wooded hills and undulating acres of the Skyline Golf Club. Find out more.
- Paddling – Take a canoe or kayak trip down the winding Black River. Get paddling info.
Located right off I-94, Black River Country is only 2 hours from the Twin Cities, two hours from Madison and only five hours from Chicago. Plan your trip today!