Information on median wage and average pay by occupation in the Black River Falls area is available from the Mississippi River Regional Planning Commission (MRRPC). You will also find specific information on taxes, health care, population, and other items pertinent to relocating to this area.
If you are searching for a job in the area, you may find the following websites for job search helpful:
Current Member Job Postings
- Aptiv: https://www.aptiv.org/about-us/careers
- Black River Memorial Hospital: We’re hiring! We are currently accepting applications for the following: www.brmh.net/jobs
- Black River Child Care Center: Black River Child Care Center Services, Inc. is hiring full time and part time childcare teachers and assistant teachers. If you are a loving caregiver who is a team player, we are looking for you! Daytime hours, no nights, no weekend, no holidays. Pay is based on qualifications and experience. We offer paid training and staff education. Please call with any questions ! 715-284-2238. 725 N. 8th St. Black River Falls, WI 54615.
- Black River Country Bank: We continue to seek AWESOME PEOPLE who can ROCK Customer Service responsibilities on our BRCB Team! Let’s Chat about our full-time opportunity in our Melrose Office. For more information and to apply, go to https://www.brcbank.com/who-we-are/worklife-and-careers.
- Black River Furniture Outlet: Looking for Motivated, detail oriented person to sell furniture. Individual will need to have excellent customer service skills. Job duties will include pricing furniture, keeping sales desk and floor organized and clean, plus managing inventory, and arranging deliveries. . https://www.facebook.com/jobs/job-opening/368349278187326/?source=post
- BJ’S Airport Bar and Grill: has immediate openings for weekday evenings part time /full time Bartenders/ servers for dinner hours and closing,, Also all weekend shifts are available and needed to be filled. Excellent pay and great work environment.. also looking for part time kitchen help.
- Boys & Girls Club: The Club is currently looking for 6 new youth/teen development program staff for the after school program to work directly with kids and teens! Interested candidates would love creating an energetic experience for kids/teens, creating fun programs outside and providing opportunities for kids/teens to grow their social competency and support positive behavior and mental health. Does this sound like an experience you’re looking for this year? Apply through Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/jobs/job-opening/261679905699105/?source=renew_post.
- Children’s Learning Village Montessori Academy: Looking for candidates that area s passionate about the growth and development of the children in out care as we are. Currently we are looking for Teachers, Substitute Teachers and Teachers Aides; High School diploma or equivalent is required. Intro to Child Care Profession, CPR, First Aid, Shaken Baby and SIDS are preferred. must be 18 years of age and must have flexible hours. Stop in and pick up and application.
- Comfort Inn and Suites: is looking for housekeepers and Front Desk attendants. Flexible schedule available. Reliability and good work ethic required. This is a physical job that requires attention to detail. Also offers potential for advancement for the right candidate. Benefits and pay discussed at interview. Apply in person to complete an application and background check. N6295 Holiday Drive, Black River Falls WI 54615.
- Coop Credit Union: Branch Manager – Strum Office- We have an opening for a Branch Manager at our Strum location. The Branch Manager guides the day-to-day operations of the branch office, assists members with account and lending needs and coaches staff in providing exceptional, accurate and efficient service to members. If you have excellent communication, service and relationship-building skills, this position could be a great fit for you. Related education and experience is preferred but not required. For the full job description, click here(Opens in a new Window).
- D&S Manufacturing: We encourage you to explore our current job openings. If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at this company, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 715-284-5376 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Days Inn: Looking for a full time maintenance person and a full time front desk person. Stop in to apply or call 715-284-4333 for more information.
- Department of Corrections– Jackson County View job openings and apply at https://wisc.jobs/Pages/Welcome.aspx
- Falls Meat Service Inc: We are looking for a motivated, hard-working individual that wants a great career in a team environment we are looking to hire a full-time meat cutter/butcher. Falls Meat Service offers competitive wages, paid vacation/holidays, health, vision, and dental insurance, company match retirement, employee discounts, and much more! MUST APPLY IN PERSON!
- Hansen’s IGA (BRF): Looking for a Cashier/Stocker and baker. https://www.indeed.com/company/Hansens-IGA/jobs/Cashier-53fb3a223513ace9?fccid=0f96975d0f30cd1e&vjs=3
- K-9 Country Lodge: We are hiring and are looking for people to fill some open spots! Weekends, Holidays, and after school help needed!! We can work with your schedule. Stop by and grab an application during our hours which are 8-10am and 3-5pm.
- Karen Koenigs – State Farm Agent: State Farm Insurance Agent located in Black River Falls, WI is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Karen Koenigs – State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. https://www.indeed.com/rc/clk?jk=688e78848ca6f21e&fccid=d2310af9b3bb8585&vjs=3
- Krohn Clinic: Please see the current list of open positions and career opportunities at https://krohnclinic.com/careers/.
- Kwik Trip: View jobs and apply online at https://jobs.kwiktrip.com/
- Land o Lakes: Looking for a Maintenance Supervisor, Material Handling 2nd Shift, Material Handler/Driver and Administrative Coordinator. To be considered, apply to Req #R-16037 online at landolakesinc.jobs
- Living Waters Events: CLEANING POSITION- Looking for someone 2-6 hours weekly cleaning guest houses and light gardening and small projects, 6 miles north of Hixton. Starting pay $12 per hour up to $15. Call 715-797-7937 if interested.
- Lunda Community Center: Looking for a Part Time Janitorial Custodian 10 / 20 hours per week. Weekends and Nights. job application information can be found at www.lundacommunitycenter.com.
- Moe Hardware: We are looking for reliable help for full and/or part-time help as a Sporting Goods Sales Associate or Hardware Sales Associate. View full duties and requirements here or pick up an application in store.
- Mr. Pita: Seeking an experienced line cook to join our team. Job starts at 10:30 a.m. till 8:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday with an hour break at 2. Base pay is subject to change based on experience. Paid vacation availability after the first year. We look forward to hearing from you. Apply in person.
- Pine View Care Center: Join our team at Pine View Care Center! We currently are looking to fill positions for Business Office Manager, Full-time Cook, Full-time Dietary Aide, CNA’s, (part-time, full time, and every other weekend), PM and NOC Nurses, and MDS Coordinator. Call or go online to apply: 715-284-5396 or www.pineviewcarecenter.com.
- Pine View Terrace: Are you looking for a career change or maybe even a second income? Make a difference and impact a life at Pine View Terrace! Pine View Terrace is looking for a caring, friendly & energetic caregiver to join our team. Assist with personal cares, housekeeping/cleaning throughout shift, laundry, etc. Assisted Living experience helpful, but willing to train. Flexible scheduling and team environment.
Full-time and Part-time positions available. Apply online or in person, or contact Carla at (715) 284-7077.
- Pizza Hut: Hiring Servers and Delivery Drivers. Call 715-284-4000 for more information on applying.
- ProVision Partners Cooperative: To view job openings visit https://www.provisionpartners.coop/employment.php.
- Regal-Rexnord BRF : We have positions available in most departments, across multiple shifts. Entry-level and skilled production positions available. Apply at this link and we will work with you to determine which position is best fit for you!
- Re-Petes Saloon & Grill: We are looking for a Assistant Kitchen Manager. Full time Hours Nights and weekends are a must. Apply online or in person. https://repetessaloonandgrill.com
- Rozario’s: We are looking for a full-time cook. 32-40 hours a week. Mostly evenings and weekends, but the schedule is a bit flexible. Also looking for part-time staff for Servers and Delivery Drivers. Please come in and grab an application or contact Nick directly @ 608-386-3383 or tell anyone who may be interested.
- School District of Black River Falls: Now Hiring for Substitute Custodians, Substitute Teacher Aides, Substitute Cooks, and Substitute Teachers, Special Education Aide and Alternative Learning Center Supervisor for the High School. Applications can be picked up at the District Office located at 301 N. 4th St. or interested individuals can apply under Support Staff on the WECAN system at https://wecan.education.wisc.edu/.
- Serene Clean: PM/ Evening Commercial Cleaning Technician, and a Cleaning Technician in For McCoy
- Speedbump Auto Body: Looking for a Full time autobody Technician. Must have your own tools. Wages based on experience. https://www.facebook.com/jobs/job-opening/2935900276621744/?source=post
- Stone’s Throw Supper Club: We are currently looking for bartenders, salad chef, and Servers! These positions do not require experience as we are willing to train the right person! What we ask of you is that you have reliable transportation, the willingness to learn, a positive attitude, and a strong commitment for the job!
You can call 715-333-2603, or stop in Thursday- Saturday 4:30pm- Close for an application! We look forward to hearing from you!
- Surestay Plus Best Western: SureStay Plus Best Western Hotel: Join our Team! SureStay Plus by Best Western Arrowhead Lodge & Suites is the only full service hotel located in Black River Falls. Full Time and Part Time Available. Now hiring for Front Desk Associate, Housekeeping, and Maintenance. You can apply directly online at: http://hoteljobcenter.com/526/
- The Print Shop: Fast paced commercial Printer looking for a self-motivated, detail oriented individual who works well in a team setting for an available Customer Service/Receptionist position. Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com or Interested individuals can apply at The Print Shop 415 East Main Street, Black River Falls, WI 54615.
- The Wright Place: Currently looking for full and part time Bartenders (All shifts,1030am – 5pm or 430pm- 11pm) Servers (1030am – 4pm or 4pm – 10pm)!!!! Apply in person. Also looking for Dishwashers. Experience preferred and must work weekends.
- Three Bears Resort: If anyone is looking for employment with great starting wages. Full or part time available. Waterpark/lifeguards, Pizzeria/snack shack, Bartenders, Servers, Banquet Leads, Guest Services/Front Desk. Cooks, Housekeeping, Grounds Keepers, Maintenance.
- UMOS: Is looking for a motivated Lead Coordinator to join our team in Black River Falls! The Lead Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and supervision of the Transitional Jobs Program. For more information, contact Natasha at 866-960-0483 or email Natasha.Chevalier@umos.org. To apply for this position please go to https://www.umos.org/career-opportunities/